We are not currently seeking new employees at this time. Thank you for you interest and good luck with your next adventure.
VOLUNTEERING & INTERNSHIPS
Learn and develop industry specific knowledge and practical capabilities by volunteering with Playlab Theatre. We are interested in providing enthusiastic and passionate people with opportunities in the development, production, and publication of new Australian playwriting.
Register to volunteer with Playlab Theatre and gain experience and new skills in your particular areas of interest. Playlab Theatre will invest time and energy in people who want to train and develop with the organisation.
Submit your contact details and specify your preference in our main working areas listed below. There is no minimum contact hours or time obligation to volunteer with us. We will alert you when volunteer opportunities arise in your preferred areas.
- 1. Publication
- – Learn to use publishing software
- – Work on typesetting plays
- – Assist with editing and proofing work
- 2. Marketing and Sales
- – Designs and copywriting
- – Update marketing databases
- – Collect marketing collateral
- – Processing publication sales
- 3. Production and Development
- – Prepare for public outcomes
- – Assist with the delivery of outcomes
- – Post outcome documentation
Playlab Theatre may approach you for assistance outside of your selected categories if necessary.
Volunteers will receive invitations to Playlab Theatre’s creative development activities throughout the year, including script workshops, professional development and production rehearsals.
Our Program and Engagement Manager will be in touch upon receiving your application.