Angus Cameron‘s Australian Open is a fast-paced comedy about tennis and open relationships.
It’s Felix’s 31st Birthday, but all his parents want to talk about over dinner is his boyfriend Lucas’ loss to Rodger Federer in last week’s grand slam. That is until Felix mentions that he and Lucas plan to continue their open relationship even if they decide to get married – a backhand smash that kicks off a debauched game of doubles.
Australian Open was first produced by bub in association with bAKEHOUSE Theatre Company at the Kings Cross Theatre, Sydney, on 15 February 2020.
ISBN: 978 1 922424 26 6
A Photocopy Licence is required to make copies of any purchased digital play script. Should you wish to make additional copies for a cast to rehearse or a class to study, you will need to purchase the necessary licence by:
- Adding the Photocopy Licence to your shopping cart when you purchase a digital script. OR
- Downloading the ‘Photocopy Licence and POD Order Form’ below and returning it to Playlab digitally to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to PO Box 3701 South Brisbane B.C, 4101.
Photocopy Licence and POD Order Form
- Photocopy Licences are not available for hardcopy scripts.
- Educational institutions covered by a Copyright Agency Limited (CAL) licence should take note that their CAL licence only allows them to copy a maximum of one chapter or 10% of a script whether it is in digital or hardcopy format.
- A Photocopy Licence does not include the right to on-sell copies of the script printed under the licence.
- Playwrights receive royalties from the sale of licences.
Let Playlab help you obtain the performance rights for your production. Simply click on ‘Performance Rights Enquiry Form’ below and we will get you on track to having your production off the page and onto stage.
Performance Rights Enquiry Form
Any performance or public reading of any text published by Playlab is forbidden unless a licence has been received from the author or the author’s agent. The purchase of a Playlab publication in no way gives the purchaser the right to perform the play in public, whether by means of a staged production or as a reading. Please direct all inquiries concerning performance rights, publication, translation or recording rights to email@example.com or call us on (07) 3220 2763.