The parties, the fights, and the kissing are the easy bits. The hard part is finding the right words to make a girl see how perfect you are together, or recording the right mix tape to make a boy love you for the rest of Year Ten.
I’ll Show You Yours is a funny and truthful depiction of nine teenagers who want to love and be loved.
Originally developed with young people and selected for the 2004 Adelaide Fringe Festival, as part of the YEP Programme, touring high schools.
Commissioned and first performed by Southern Youth Theatre Ensemble 2004, and as part of the 2004 Adelaide Fringe Festival.
Published alongside Something Like Lost, Something Like Found by David Brown
A Photocopy Licence is required to make copies of any purchased digital play script. Should you wish to make additional copies for a cast to rehearse or a class to study, you will need to purchase the necessary licence by:
- Adding the Photocopy Licence to your shopping cart when you purchase a digital script. OR
- Downloading the ‘Photocopy Licence and POD Order Form’ below and returning it to Playlab digitally to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to PO Box 3701 South Brisbane B.C, 4101.
Photocopy Licence and POD Order Form
- Photocopy Licences are not available for hardcopy scripts.
- Educational institutions covered by a Copyright Agency Limited (CAL) licence should take note that their CAL licence only allows them to copy a maximum of one chapter or 10% of a script whether it is in digital or hardcopy format.
- A Photocopy Licence does not include the right to on-sell copies of the script printed under the licence.
- Playwrights receive royalties from the sale of licences.