A one-way ticket on the slut bus.
The girls of Single Admissions, Kat, Peta and Alisha, are twenty-somethings missing one thing: a boyfriend. If love is a battlefield then single life is the apocalypse. To survive they must answer life’s big questions: How many Facebook status updates are too many? Is it possible to drink your bodyweight in alcohol? And is it really that bad to be single? For anyone who’s ever texted under the influence, danced on their lonesome or been asked the question — repeatedly — “When are you getting married?” “No Seriously, when?”
The Single Admissions story is of three young women navigating the perils of relationships. Through a mix of dark satirical humour and blatant pop culture currency, Single Admissions is a twenty something’s best friend.
ISBN: 978 1 921390 62 3
"I want to shout it from the rooftops: 'I'm in love...with 'Single Admissions'!!!!"
— Australian Stage, 2010
Print-On-Demand (POD) is a service Playlab offers to help cater to customers who prefers/needs to have a physical printout of a digital script. We can also provide the hardcopies to suit a variety of situations that includes rehearsals, studies and/or libraries to have on their shelves.
Please note that:
- POD Copies are charged at a flat rate of $9.00 each in addition to the digital price of the text (Not including sale prices).
- A POD copy is a thermal fastback binding copy as depicted in the pictures below, it is not the same as a standard hardcopy script offered by Playlab.
A Photocopy Licence is required to make copies of any purchased digital play script. Should you wish to make additional copies for a cast to rehearse or a class to study, you will need to purchase the necessary licence by:
- Adding the Photocopy Licence to your shopping cart when you purchase a digital script. OR
- Downloading the ‘Photocopy Licence and POD Order Form’ below and returning it to Playlab digitally to email@example.com or via mail to PO Box 3701 South Brisbane B.C, 4101.
Photocopy Licence and POD Order Form
- Photocopy Licences are not available for hardcopy scripts.
- Educational institutions covered by a Copyright Agency Limited (CAL) licence should take note that their CAL licence only allows them to copy a maximum of one chapter or 10% of a script whether it is in digital or hardcopy format.
- A Photocopy Licence does not include the right to on-sell copies of the script printed under the licence.
- Playwrights receive royalties from the sale of licences.
Let Playlab help you obtain the performance rights for your production. Simply click on ‘Performance Rights Enquiry Form’ below and we will get you on track to having your production off the page and onto stage.
Performance Rights Enquiry Form
Any performance or public reading of any text published by Playlab is forbidden unless a licence has been received from the author or the author’s agent. The purchase of a Playlab publication in no way gives the purchaser the right to perform the play in public, whether by means of a staged production or as a reading. Please direct all inquiries concerning performance rights, publication, translation or recording rights to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (07) 3220 2763.