Michael Andre Collin’s Impending Everyone was inaugural winner of the ATYP Foundation Commission (14 – 17 Year Olds) in 2016.
“This cannot be stopped; your history is impending. Everyone will know tomorrow, by the end of lunch, who you really are…”
Someone at Elia’s high school has gained access to all the students’ browser histories, messages and metadata. They plan to release them. What do they want? Nothing more than everybody at the high school finding out who they, and everyone around them, really is. But the students can’t let this happen. They have secrets that can’t come out, and less than one day to stop their impending release.
Set within a New South Wales high school, Impending Everyone explores what happens when we have to own up to the things we have said, when anonymity is stripped away and our desires are laid bare.
Impending Everyone was first produced by ATYP, premiering at SBW Stables Theatre on June 20, 2018.
ISBN: 978 1 925338 58 4
A Photocopy Licence is required to make copies of any purchased digital play script. Should you wish to make additional copies for a cast to rehearse or a class to study, you will need to purchase the necessary licence by:
- Adding the Photocopy Licence to your shopping cart when you purchase a digital script. OR
- Downloading the ‘Photocopy Licence and POD Order Form’ below and returning it to Playlab digitally to email@example.com or via mail to PO Box 3701 South Brisbane B.C, 4101.
Photocopy Licence and POD Order Form
- Photocopy Licences are not available for hardcopy scripts.
- Educational institutions covered by a Copyright Agency Limited (CAL) licence should take note that their CAL licence only allows them to copy a maximum of one chapter or 10% of a script whether it is in digital or hardcopy format.
- A Photocopy Licence does not include the right to on-sell copies of the script printed under the licence.
- Playwrights receive royalties from the sale of licences.
Let Playlab help you obtain the performance rights for your production. Simply click on ‘Performance Rights Enquiry Form’ below and we will get you on track to having your production off the page and onto stage.
Performance Rights Enquiry Form
Any performance or public reading of any text published by Playlab is forbidden unless a licence has been received from the author or the author’s agent. The purchase of a Playlab publication in no way gives the purchaser the right to perform the play in public, whether by means of a staged production or as a reading. Please direct all inquiries concerning performance rights, publication, translation or recording rights to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (07) 3220 2763.